Monday, January 2, 2017

I had no idea...

I'm not new to this blog thing, but I HAVE been on a bit of a sabbatical (sabbaticals can go on for two years, right?).

Apparently, when you walk away from your blog for that long, they throw on some chains and a padlock so that you can't go back and pick up where you left off! It's a bummer because I had a horde of readers that numbered in the tens (give or take) that are probably very worried about me and my fairly obvious observations on life and zombies. To make it worse, I can find the files online (HERE, in case you're curious) but I can't get back in. Not even through the cat door. Bummer.

However - it's a new year and I have a brand new space! Sure, it might take a while to get used to not jiggling the handle on the toilet, and of course the wiring needs completely ripped out and redone tweaked to accommodate the patented B'hold Designs Zombification Machine, but this new space has a pretty decent microwave and our neighbor has a pool! Well, it's a koi pond, but I'm sure it's deep enough for cannonballs.

Even though this is a new space, I still have my storefronts (HERE and HERE) with all kinds of ridiculous gear like the samples below. Do you have some money? Perfect! I need some. Feel free to click on over and buy lots of stuff! We have candy!


I guess that's all for now. I prefer to write these musings from the comfort of my driveway and people are beginning to stare. I really should get dressed.

Thanks for stopping by, and please check back often! AND remember - walk that perimeter! You never know ... between bath salts and global warming, if your grandma got run over by a reindeer this Christmas, she just might get back up!

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'HQ (the website)
Storefront 1
Storefront 2

No comments:

Post a Comment