Saturday, January 7, 2017

I'm on a Zombie Hunt

Eureka!

All the boxes have finally been moved into our new space! We've already clogged the toilets and hung up the Farrah Fawcett poster... and, most importantly, we've plugged in the B'hold Designs Zombification Machine!

Man, there was a lot of dust on that thing, and maybe one of these days we'll wipe it down, but for now we are actively searching for victims volunteers to say goodbye to their families sign a waiver and become the latest and greatest B'hold Designs Poster/Video Models!

Oh, stop screaming! It will be great! We'll do a special, non-invasive, moderately embarrassing photoshoot with plenty of strangers to point and stare, there'll be a donut bar, a petting zoo and, of course, I'll be there to sign autographs for a modest fee (cash only).

What? You're still not sure? Then check out this heart-warming promotional video!


I know what you're thinking - "where do I sign??"

If you want to be a zombie, or if you just have a great suggestion (friend, celebrity, your uncle Leon), give me a shout (you can contact me thru my website), or leave a comment below and maybe, just maybe you'll survive be the next B'hold Designs Poster/Video Model!

Aim high. Run fast.

Brett

B'HQ (the website)
Storefront 1
Storefront 2

No comments:

Post a Comment